NOW is the time to start planning which ancestor to spotlight during Genealogy Game Night – 23rd March 2019. We’re playing Cousin Russ’s invention Who’s in My Line? where you try to stump the panel when it comes to guessing something about your ancestor. It could be his or her occupation, location, place in history, an invention, a newsworthy item or what have you.
- REGISTER at https://zoom.us/j/748456202
- Receive your confirmation or reminder emails with your personal link to join the webinar.
- We will open the green room 15 minutes early to everyone, but not start the recording until 7pm Mountain.
- If you wish to be on the panel and share your ancestor spotlight, you’ll raise your hand during the green room portion of the evening, so you may test out your webcam, headset earphones, mic and practice sharing your screen. We specifically designed Genealogy Game Night to make it easy for people to practice being on camera with the rest of the panel.
- Be prepared to answer questions from the panelists with a “Yes” or “No” answer.
- Plan to give at least one clue, if the going gets tough.
- Find a document or photograph of your ancestor to share with the attendees during the reveal.
There will be prizes! THIS is the time to test out your mic and headset and learn to share your screen.
Saturday, 23rd March 2019
9pm Eastern US (New York)
8pm Central US (Chicago)
7pm Mountain US (Denver, Salt Lake City)
6pm Pacific US (Los Angeles)
If you need a time zone converter, here’s one DearMYRTLE recommends:
DearMYRTLE webinars are typically presented at no cost to attendees. If you find the information useful, consider the Pay What You Want business model Ol’ Myrt employs:
For future reference, this is the link to DearMYRTLE’s Event Calendar –http://dearmyrtle.com/blog2/index.php/calendar
Here’s the link to the GeneaWebinars Blog & Calendar of other genealogy webinars, chats and hangouts – http://blog.geneawebinars.com/p/calendar.html
Archived webinars with selected comments and links we mentioned are found at http://dearmyrtle.com/blog2/index.php/blog/