DearMYRTLE, your friend in genealogy, has been doing more sharing and less original research when it comes to family history. This new video series demonstrate her initial efforts to create interactive story book and albums to intrigue her grandchildren. These videos are very short 2 to 17 minutes in length. You can even set the controls to watch at 2x speed, though I’d recommend turning off the audio, and reading the closed captions.
Other videos in this series, published thus far:
- Making the storybook from scratch https://youtu.be/-d3n5HxdTUk
- 2 Flap Storybook Template https://youtu.be/Zn4AzOxjARM
- What’s “Art Glitter Glue” ? https://youtu.be/cax9gDcfU_E
- Make a Hinged Pocket without a Template https://youtu.be/5-O66IxuJVE
- Even Smaller Folding Storybook https://youtu.be/qb31kAr_Vs4
- More about Templates https://youtu.be/ZdcTTZXXpoc
- Overcoming Weak Folds https://youtu.be/AnxDgVU6tZE
- Gardner’s Notebook with Fold out Flaps https://youtu.be/Kf6rfcgV7wc
- Mr. Myrt’s Latest Project https://youtu.be/GClIVSj8KLE
Myrt plans to post a periodic post like this aggregating new paper crafting videos, rather than individual posts for each video, so if you’d like to follow the new videos as they are posted, this is the link to DearMYRTLE’s PAPER CRAFTING Playlist on YouTube.